Our hair is “our crowning glory” has already been a cliché for most of us. However, nobody can deny that there is wisdom behind the saying. That is because our hair is one of the first things that people notice to us regardless of gender and age.
Unfortunately, there are moments when our hair simply does not “cooperate”. This oftentimes results in a bad hair day. Fortunately, though, there are ways in order for us to avoid experiencing having a bad hair day.
- Do not blow dry or iron your hair every dayIt is essential to remember that blow drying your hair every day has its damaging effects on your hair more so the hair straightening or curling iron! This may surely make your hair limp and dry. As much as possible, try to style your hair from time to time without using these damaging stuff. Alywells has cool pieces of advice that you may do on those days that you decide to skip using blow dryer!
- Refrain from washing your hair every dayTry to skip washing your hair sometimes because this will allow your hair to produce the natural oil that is essential to your hair. Ideally, you may do this every other day.
- Although shampoo cleans your hair and your scalp, sometimes this also has the capacity to remove the nutrients and the oil needed by the hair.
even suggests that shampoo is not good for our hair after all! Well, whether you believe that or not, it does not really hurt if we’d skip shampooing our hair sometimes.
Instead of this, you may put conditioner before you sleep and see how this can make your hair look more manageable. Since conditioner depends on the type of hair that one has, you may try L’Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Volume Conditioner for a more fantastic hair!
- Do not underestimate the awesome finds in your kitchenHaving a bad hair day? Treat yourself with some of the wonders that your kitchen can offer such as olive oil, mayonnaise, egg, and honey. These will make your hair strong, shiny, and healthy! From these, you may try the “recipe” that will surely heal dry and damaged hair at livestrong.
- Understand the hair products that you are usingOftentimes, a lot of us buy products that we see on the Internet, magazines, or from what other people are using. However, we should remember that we need to understand how a product can help us in our tresses. The more you understand it, the better chance of not experiencing a terrible bad hair day.
- Look for different ways in fixing your hairMost especially for those with curly hair, it is essential that you know how to fix your hair if it feels like it is difficult to manage or it does not appear according to how you want it to be. Relax. There are a lot of tutorial sites on Youtube.com and other fashion sites!
Sometimes, the reason why you are having a bad hair day is that because of an alarming hair fall. Try using a shampoo for hair growth that will surely bring back the thickness of your crowning glory.
Let’s be realistic. No matter how we love our hair, there will always be days when it is challenging to fix it. However, if you know the “fix its”, you’d definitely not say that you are having a bad hair day ever again.